Lynn Jones fired as a baggage handler from Reno-Tahoe Airport after she refused to load an emaciate dog on a plane
Lynn Jones from Lockwood, Nevada, claims she was fired as a baggage handler at Reno-Tahoe International Airport last month after she refused to load an emaciated hunting dog on a plane.
Lynn Jones said her supervisor told her to load the dog lying in a pet carrier because the animal’s paperwork was in order and its condition wasn’t her concern.
The woman, an employee of contractor Airport Terminal Services at the time, told the Reno Gazette-Journal that she couldn’t put the dog on the plane for shipment to Texas because its paws were bloody and its body was covered with sores.
Lynn Jones said: “Everybody who saw it, the TSA people, the airport police officers, the girls at the ticket counter, was concerned.
“The dog was so weak and torn up. It didn’t look like it could survive the flight. I was crying. I kept saying that dog could not be put on a plane.”
Lynn Jones said airport police phoned Washoe County Regional Animal Services, which took custody of the dog.
The animal is owned by a hunter who has it shipped to places he hunts, according to authorities. It was taken back to Texas after being nursed back to health.
Lynn Jones said she was fired on the spot on November 15, adding: “[My supervisor] kept yelling, <<That’s it, you’re done, you are out of here, go home>>.”
Officials at St Louis-based Airport Terminal Services, didn’t return phone calls.
Krys Bart, CEO of the Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority, said she was proud of how airport police intervened.
“In all my years here, this is the first time I’m thoroughly disgusted over what I understand to be the situation this animal was put in.
“They [officers] had an affirmative responsibility to deal with this, and that’s what they did.”
Krys Bart said she was out of town when the incident occurred, but determined later that the dog had been abused prior to arriving at the airport.
County animal services officials declined to comment on the incident, citing a new state law that keeps details of animal abuse cases secret.
Lynn Jones said her job loss has been a hardship, but she has no regrets. She held the job for more than five years.
Lynn Jones said: “I just couldn’t turn my back on that dog. My supervisor said it wasn’t my concern, but animal abuse is everyone’s concern who sees it.”
Related search articles:
- wind blown skirts causing exposure
- pantyhose airport
- daily motion upskirts
- xvideo animal mobile com
- Andressa Urach airport
- exit car upskirt
- senior upskirts
- sajib wazed joy in washington airport
- world upskirt airport movie
- windblown skirts frontal exposures
- Sajeeb Wajid Joy in Spain 13 feb you tube
- old abe airport images
- katherine zeta-jones to much face pores
- upskirt airport
- tv baggage upskirts youtube
- most deadly combination of across the counter drugs
- stocking tops public
- stocking tops in public
- taking off clothes so people can see dailymotion
- the airport xvideo
- skypol treinen naar bruselaa
- PICTURE SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT AT AIRPORT IN PLANE LIKE PREGNANT FAINT DISABLED
- Sajeeb wazed joy couth redhanded with dollar
- st marteen airport bikini
- reno-tahoe airport authority police officer
- reno international airport AND photos
- private plane upskirt
- places to buy panty hose at the charlotte airport
- thick asian girls in bikini facebook
- traveller irish upskirts
- tube 8 mobile breast feeding infant
- Xvidio 2 gril
- xvideo mobile animle famile
- Xvideo animels mobiel
- xnxx tamil airport
- xnxx in airpot
- xnxx dublin
- www xnxx xray com
- Www xnxx animalr and girl co uk
- www gril vidio com
- www animals xvidoes com
- why are moscow airports named that
- why aiirport named after shermetyevo in moscow
- what i saw today a man in pantyhose
- wajed joy caught
- xnxx pakistan airport imzges
- up skirts at airport
- up skirt at airport
- xxnx airpord mobile
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=10137