Mariah Yeater begged a friend to delete texts that imply Justin Bieber is not the father of her son
Mariah Yeater has allegedly begged a friend to delete texts implying Justin Bieber is not the father of her four-month-old son, Trystan.
Mariah Yeater, 20, claims she had a sexual liaison with Justin Bieber in October 2010, resulting in the birth of Tristyn.
Now it emerged that Mariah Yeater sent a text from her phone yesterday to a friend, demanding he erase a message from her mother saying someone other than Justin Bieber is the father.
Mariah Yeater allegedly offered the unnamed friend a cut of the money when and if she is rewarded a fee following the lawsuit, reports TMZ.
In the text, Mariah Yeater pleaded: “ERASE ALL MESSAGES from my mom.”
It has also been reported that Mariah Yeater’s mother sent previous messages stating Tristyn was fathered by her daughter’s ex-boyfriend Robbie.
All of the texts are allegedly signed off “Mariah Laci”, with Laci being her middle name.
In one text, it is claimed Mariah Yeater wrote: “Would you please stress to Robbie how important it is for him to be in his son’s life?” – insinuating again that Justin Bieber is not the father.
Justin Bieber’s lawyer, Howard Weitzman, told the US site: “This information proves Mariah Yeater fabricated the story.
“Our independent investigation indicates Ms. Yeater never meet Justin, she has consistently identified another man as the child’s father, and Ms. Yeater and her co-conspirators hatched this scheme in order to extort money from him and to sell her story to the media.
“There have been no settlement discussions and there never will be.”
Earlier this week it was believed Mariah Yeater had quietly dismissed her paternity suit against Justin Bieber, withdrawing the lawsuit.
The withdrawal reportedly came about after two of her lawyers resigned following Justin Bieber’s cooperation to submit to a DNA test, as well as his intentions to sue Mariah Yeater for making a bogus claim.
However, Chicago based paternity lawyer Jeffrey Leving dispelled this, confirming he is still very much on board and negotiations with Justin Bieber’s legal team are still active.
Jeffrey Leving said: “She [Mariah Yeater] believes Justin Bieber is the father. Right now there’s no more interviews for Mariah Yeater, I’m not going to allow that.
“Secondly, negotiations are going on right now with Bieber’s counsel and we’re trying to negotiate a private, secure DNA test with the same safe guards that would exist if there were a court order, but without a court order.”
Related search articles:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups girl games
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups financial forecasting methods periodical
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups legal system in the united states
- jeffrey pynes sentence
- mariah laci yeater
- metastatic melanoma hydrangea
- mom and dugther fucchkin lesonss video
- mom son affeiar movie
- politians wives who strip
- achtsab son and sister xnxx
- reno air race crash lawsuit
- strong girl lift and carry stories
- xhamster dad offert his daughter
- xvideo japan father and daughter
- mariah children special
- Lucia Kumin UBS
- daddy molesting stories
- daugter kucks by her japanese father
- eftforme com is a pyramid scheme by criminals
- elementary graduation letter to daughter
- father and duaghter xvios on car
- father molested son
- Father molesting 21 month old
- father r law xnxx
- free wife forced to strip in front of friends tapes
- giving my sweet little daughter her first cigarette stories
- indian father remives cloths of dayghter x vudeo
- law suit stayed
- xvios japen com
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=9380