Last minute Halloween costumes at your home.
If you don’t have any idea, or you don’t have enough time or simply you don’t want to spend money to get a Halloween costume, here are some fun ideas that will have you being the life of the monster bash – and most of these items you probably have around your home:
• Carry a quarter and a hammer. What are you? A Quarter-pounder.
• Dress in pink and carry a feather. What are you? Tickled pink.
• Dress all in black, tie a shot glass around your neck. What are you? A shot in the dark!
• Quarter (or preferably enlarged photocopy of one) taped to your back. What are you? A quarter-back.
• Wear all white. Attach (or paint) yellow circle to your stomach. You are an egg. Add horns and a pitchfork and you are a deviled egg.
• Dress normally. Pin some socks, dryer sheets, hand towels to your shirt. Static cling.
• Get some cat and dog stuffed animals. Use double sided tape or string to attach to an umbrella. Its raining cats and dogs.
• Wear normal clothes. Attach a dollar to each ear. What are you? A Bucaneer. (Buck-an-ear).
• An empty box of cereal. A toy knife. Instant “Cereal Killer.”
• Put a sign that says “Go Ceilings!!!!” on your shirt. What are you? A Ceiling Fan! Cheer to help the effect.
• Where cat ears and carry a paper bag – cats out of the bag
• Carry a large empty picture frame… minus the glass… a self-portrait
• Wear black… using white tape make dash lines down the front of you. Attach a plastic fork… Fork in the road
• Wear an apron and chef’s hat and carry an iron – Iron Chef
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=8291