Sarah Palin: husband will file for divorce and advisers told her White House dream is over.
Sarah Palin is about to lose both her marriage and her political career after the recent release of her explosive biography.
According to The National Enquirer, friends close to Sarah Palin and her husband Todd say he is ”fed up” with the constant scandals that have plagued their marriage ever since she ran for vice president and is ready to file for a divorce.
It has also been alleged that Sarah Palin advisers have told her to kiss goodbye to the White House fearing a bid would be “political suicide”.
In the newly released biography, The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin, the 47-year-old politician is accused of having a night of passion with basketball star Glen Rice, snorting cocaine and having an affair with her husband’s business partner.
A source close to her said: “Sarah Palin has been destroyed by Joe McGinniss’ no-holds-barred biography.
“It exposed all her lies, cover-ups and secrets.
“As a result she has been told by her advisers that it would be political suicide to announce a White House candidacy. The press and her opponents would have a field day digging into the dirty details of her background.”
The explosive book is said to have put the final nail in the coffin of her marriage, after Sarah Palin’s brother Chuckie was quoted saying his sister and Todd’s marriage was over.
One of her friends told the National Enquirer: “The final straw was McGinniss quoting Sarah’s brother Chuckie telling a friend they don’t have a marriage.
“Todd felt as if he was stabbed in the back by his own brother-in-law after 23 years of being married to the guy’s sister, and having five kids together.”
Last week was revealed that former basketball player Glen Rice had a one-time fling with Sarah Palin when she was a news anchor for her local station and he was a junior at the University of Michigan.
The same source told The National Enquirer that Todd Palin feels like he’s been made a laughing stock as the hook up had become a joke on late night TV and was all over the internet.
Todd was also said to be “fuming” over the biography’s confirmation that his wife had an affair with his business partner Brad Hanson and that he dissolved their snowmobile dealership after learning of it.
Though both parties denied it when it came to light in October 2008, Sarah Palin’s ex brother-in-law Mike Wooten allegedly confirmed it saying: “Todd and Sarah were headed for divorce, but Sarah got pregnant soon after, so they decided to stay together.”
Joe McGinniss book also claims that Sarah Palin snorted cocaine off a 55-gallon oil drum and separately smoked marijuana in secret liaisons with one of her college professors.
Joe McGinniss even moved in next door to the Palins in Alaska to dig dirt for his salacious biography.
In response, Todd Palin slammed the author as a “stalker” who has a “creepy obsession” with his wife after details of what was in the book were first leaked.
Todd Palin said: “This is a man who has been relentlessly stalking my family to the point of moving in right next door to us to harass us and spy on us to satisfy his creepy obsession with my wife.
His book is full of disgusting lies, innuendo, and smears. Even The New York Times called this book <<dated, petty>> and that it <<chases caustic, unsubstantiated gossip>>”.
Meanwhile, Todd Palin has been careful to avoid commenting.
A former mayor of Wasilla before she became governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin stepped down after the Republican defeat in the presidential election.
Sarah Palin has remained tight-lipped on whether she would stand next year, but said she would likely make an announcement at the end of this month.
Former Alaska governor has been overshadowed in recent months by Tea Party candidates including Michelle Bachmann.
There have also been frequent rumors that Sarah Palin is set to divorce her husband Todd, which have always been denied.
And the mother of five has also faced accusations by the father of her daughter’s child, Levi Johnston, that she wanted to keep Bristol’s pregnancy a secret and adopt the child herself.
Sarah Palin has yet to declare whether she intends to run for election in next year’s presidential race.
Related search articles:
- maureen dunkel divorce
- sarah palin divorce
- kyra phillips divorce
- sarah palin weight loss
- jenny scordamaglia husband
- why ashley judd divorce
- wife forces husband tumblr
- honey boo sister pregnant
- Carolyn Clifford Channel 7 Divorce
- honey boo boo sister pregnancy
- fabiola gianotti husband
- did roma downey dump her sick husband?
- espn cari champion husban pictures
- sarah palin divorce weight loss
- cheerleader upskirt exposures
- yasmine petty biography
- wife forces abdl on husband
- why ashley judd divorced
- austin tx austin state hospital recently released patient commits suicide
- wife catches husband wearing her high heels
- Forced husband to wear pantyjose
- why did Ashley Judd and her husband divorce
- hussband becomes the wife
- why did danica divorce her husband
- maggie aderin-pocock husband
- why did danica and husband break up
- val warner\s ex husband
- karyn parsons playboy mansion
- juju chang husband
- wife helping husband in wearing saree
- why did ashley judd marriage end
- wife forcing husband to wear her mom panties
- jenny scordamaglia married
- transgender scoff funeral
- husband forces wife blow his friend
- What is new with Shane Lamas in 2013
- wife forces husband ware her close
- brad pitts house near highland ville mo
- yolanda foster ex husband
- stockings tops exposed
- bosy sister
- bra night wife with husband
- Carol Maloney Channel 4
- otelli edwards plastic surgery
- pakistani actress leak pic
- did roma downey divorce former husband to marry current husband?
- sarah white modeling
- cari champion scandal with husband news
- ashley judd divorce settlement
- yolanda harris divorced
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=5680