DSK is back to France.
Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the former IMF chief has arrived in Paris from New York.
Dominique Strauss-Kahn and his wife Anne Sinclair landed at Charles de Gaulle airport at 07:05, Paris time, on board an Air France flight.
DSK has been in New York since his arrest in May on sex assault charges, which were dropped at the end of August.
DSK, 62, once seen as a possible French presidential contender, denied the allegations.
DSK, who resigned from IFM position in the days after his arrest, had his passport returned last month.
Hotel maid Nafissatou Diallo, who accused Dominique Strauss-Kahn of trying to rape her in his hotel room, is pressing her claims in a civil lawsuit.
DSK and his wife, Anne Sinclair, smiled and waved as they arrived at Charles de Gaulle airport, but made no comment to waiting journalists and passed rapidly through the terminal to a waiting car.
Couple had boarded the same scheduled Saturday night Air France flight for Paris that he was about to take when he was arrested on 14 May.
The charges against DSK were dropped on August 23 at the request of prosecutors who had concerns about Nafissatou Diallo’s credibility.
Having DNA evidence indicating a sexual encounter did occur between the two in a suite at the Sofitel Hotel in May, DSK’s lawyers maintain it was consensual and prosecutors were unable to determine whether force had been used.
According to BBC, friends of Dominique Strauss-Kahn said he does, at some point, intend to explain to the French people what happened.
DSK had been considered the Socialist Party’s front-runner to take on French President Nicolas Sarkozy in presidential elections next year.
At this moment, although DSK is legally innocent, he has been hugely damaged in the eyes of the French voters and, in the same time, it is not clear if the other candidates for the Socialist nomination for next year’s presidential election even want his endorsement.
DSK also faces another sexual assault allegation in France, after journalist Tristane Banon accused him of trying to rape her during an interview in 2003.
Tristane Banon made the allegation after DSK was arrested in the Diallo case, saying that she feared no-one would have believed her beforehand.
Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s reputation has been further damaged by stories about his womanising and vast wealth.
Dominique Strauss-Kahn allegations:
• 2006: Publication of Sexus Politicus, book by Christophe Deloire and Christophe Dubois, with chapter on DSK and his tendency of “seduction to the point of obsession”
• 2008: Dominique Strauss-Kahn admits an affair with IMF colleague, calling it an “error of judgement”
• 2011: Dominique Strauss-Kahn arrested on 14 May in New York, accused of sexually assaulting Sofitel hotel maid, Nafissatou Diallo,
• 16 May: Writer Tristane Banon comes forward to say Dominique Strauss-Kahn tried to assault her in an interview nearly a decade before
• 1 July: Dominique Strauss-Kahn freed from New York house arrest
• 23 August: A New York judge dismissed the Diallo case
Related search articles:
- topless protest in france
- pantiless las vegas outing
- delwar hossain sayeedi scandal
- presidential power current events
- raised dress too high
- t j lane arrest warrant
- waiting for shemalesds xxnx vieduo
- where did the real housewives of beverly hills stay at in paris
- wife exposed on plane
- xnxx arab d toulouse
- pope warrant for arrest snopes
- 17 girls pregnat in france
- pantiless 58 year old wifeshowingaround vegas
- cathay pacific crew sofitel hotel paris
- courtney west murder
- edm concert pantyhose on the outside
- flight attendant acne
- groping tourist pt 4
- in line upskirts
- man hub celebrity bulge
- nick cage teeth before aftr
- you jizz child
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=4027