Amy Winehouse: toxicology results showed no illegal drugs in her body.
Amy Winehouse toxicology tests results showed absence of ”illegal substances” in her body at the time of her death, according to a today family statement.
Amy Winehouse was found dead at her residence in north London on 23rd of July 2011.
Amy Winehouse family’s today statement said:
”Toxicology results returned to the Winehouse family by authorities have confirmed that there were no illegal substances in Amy’s system at the time of her death
Results indicate that alcohol was present but it cannot be determined as yet if it played a role in her death.
The family would like to thank the police and coroner for their continuing thorough investigations and for keeping them informed throughout the process. They await the outcome of the inquest in October.”
An initial post-mortem examination of Amy Winehouse’s body proved inconclusive and subsequently an inquest was opened and adjourned with no cause of death given for the 27-year-old singer.
Amy Winehouse’s drink and drugs addiction was very well known and made the news of her death to be immediately followed by speculations it could be related to one or the other.
Mitch Winehouse, Amy’s father told mourners at her funeral on July 26 his daughter had been the happiest she had been in a long time in the weeks before her death.
Her father added she had “conquered” her drug addiction and was “trying hard to deal with her drinking” and his daughter had recently “completed three weeks of abstinence.”
Amy Winehouse had told her father: “Dad I’ve had enough of drinking, I can’t stand the look on your and the family’s faces anymore.”
During Amy’s funeral service at Edgwarebury Cemetery in north London, Mitch Winehouse said:
“She was the happiest she has been for years. We all remember that great night at the 100 Club on Oxford Street, her voice was good, her wit and timing were perfect. She told me that she had <<thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed herself>>.
But knowing she wasn’t depressed, knowing she passed away, knowing she passed away happy, it makes us all feel better.”
Mitch Winehouse has also revealed family’s plans to set up an “Amy Winehouse” foundation to help people struggling with addiction.
Related search articles:
- amy winehouse in casket
- amy winehouse funeral open casket
- Amy Winehouse coffin
- amy winehouse casket
- amy winehouse casket photos
- amy winehouse funeral casket
- amy winehouse in coffin
- newtown toxicology report
- amy winehouse coffin pictures
- adam levine starbucks drink
- chloe waddell toxicology report
- secret princes results
- amy winehouse half skeleton
- pictures of amy winehouse in coffin
- pictures of amy winehouse in casket
- morgellons and amy winehouse
- page1xxnx com
- morgellons amy winehouse
- actual casket pictures amy winehouse
- Tamerlan Tsarnaevs Autopsy photos leaked
- how should i first time crossdress
- imagenes angribirts
- jennifer rivera grave
- nandia and kristina shou preten video
- lady gaga in coffin picture
- las vegas crossdresser Amy artist
- Mitch Winehouse
- higgs field morgellons
- open casket pictures of the coffin of president chavez foundation
- rajesh khanna ebay
- was phil robertson unfaithful
- videos de los angribirts
- tony sly toxicology
- tlc gasoline addiction fraud
- south african open casket funeral
- selena open casket
- official autopsy report chloe waddell
- republican reaction to 2008 presidential election
- toxicology report elisa lam
- pic of amy winehouse in coffin
- phil robertson on being unfaithful
- whitney houstons body
- Father said Amy Winehouse had Morgellons?
- elisa lam toxicology reports
- amy winehouse cum on pic
- amy winehouse cum
- amy winehouse coffin photoshoot
- amy winehouse casket pictures
- amy winehouse casket image
- Amy winehouse body in casket
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=2390