Princess Victoria of Sweden is expecting the first child.
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and her husband Prince Daniel are expecting their first child just over a year from the June 2010 fairytale wedding at Stockholm Central Cathedral.
A Royal Court of Sweden statement, dated August 18, announced:
“Their Royal Highnesses,The Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel are happy to announce that The Crown Princess is expecting their first child.”
“The birth is expected to take place in March of 2012. No changes in the schedule of the Crown Princess’ public engagements are planned during the fall of 2011.”
Anyone witnessing their joy on their engagement and the day of their nuptials could have guessed that it wouldn’t be long before the couple started trying for a child.
Princess Victoria, who is the heiress to the Swedish throne, told her people:
“With Daniel by my side I feel secure.”
“You have probably noticed that in recent years I have seemed stronger and happier.”
“And now the time has come for us to begin building something together and starting a family.”
Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling got to know each other in 2001.
They announced their engagement at the Royal Palace in Stockholm on Tuesday 24 February, 2009.
Sweden’s Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling became husband and wife in a lavish wedding ceremony at the Stockholm Central Cathedral in 2010, June 19, eight years after the start of their romance.
It was a union that, although once seen as unlikely because of Daniel’s lack of aristocratic heritage, further cemented gym owner’s position by Victoria’s side and also within the royal family, who have come to embrace and support the future queen’s consort.
The Swedish Royal Family consists of King Carl XVI Gustaf, born 1946, Queen Silvia, born 1943, Crown Princess Victoria, born 1977, and her husband Prince Daniel – Duke of Västergötland – born 1973, Prince Carl Philip, born 1979, and Princess Madeleine, born 1982.
In addition to the members of the Royal Family, the Swedish Royal Court also includes Princess Lilian, born 1915, and Princess Birgitta, born 1937, married to Prince Johann Georg of Hohenzollern.
Related search articles:
- princess kate baby bump photos
- tinymodel princess
- when is princess kate due
- princess kate sunbathing
- victoria caputo bikini
- imgchili sunshine
- Powered by Article Dashboard technical support services
- princess kates due date
- photos of princess kate pregnant
- princess kate baby due date
- princess lodge nigerian movie
- does porsha stewart have a child
- princess tinymodel
- nigerian movie princess lodge
- stacystarlet com
- princess kate pregnancy 2013
- victoria justice gun ad
- princess fatale
- princess kate\s due date
- princess caroline 2013
- princess anne fakes
- princess catherine pregnant photos
- when is princess kates baby due
- imgchili princess
- princess anne upskirt
- princess lodge 10 nigerian movie
- victoria justice on guns
- recent photos of princess kate
- pRINCESS cAROLINES gRANDSON
- PRINCESS FATALE GALLERIES
- princess kate baby bump
- princess kate photos pregnant
- princess due date
- when is the princess due
- princess kate sunbathing photos
- Princess Kate
- victoria justice tied up
- princess kate baby boy or girl
- princess letizia pregnant third child
- victoria hollins bikini
- princess maha al saud
- princess fatale pics
- princess catherine due date
- princess kate s baby bump
- Powered by Article Dashboard shoppers drug mart parliament street toronto
- princess fatale torrent
- victoria justice anti gun
- is princess kate having a boy or girl?
- princess lodge 2 nigerian movie
- saudi arabia princess maha al sudairi paris
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=1942